If you are looking for purposeful work and are energized by the opportunity to take what is good and make it great, then we want you on our team as our Operations Coordinator.
The Joinery, Portland’s iconic furniture manufacturer, is adding this role to help support our growing organization. The Operations Coordinator evaluates inventory levels and makes purchases to ensure that materials are on hand to meet manufacturing needs and align with company goals. The role also manages key projects and administrative tasks.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail
- Proactivity and motivation to achieve goals
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Computer proficiency
- Passion to improve the environment and strengthen our community
Added advantages are experience in a manufacturing environment, including purchasing and inventory management.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team
- A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices and phenomenal products
If this sounds like you, then send your resume and a cover letter including salary requirements and answers to the following questions to [email protected]:
- What about your work is most meaningful to you?
- What are you looking for in the next phase of your career, and why?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. We have implemented a variety of policies, guidelines, and safety precautions to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for our employees, partners, and customers.