If you are passionate about woodworking and are inspired by craftspeople who build beautiful furniture that makes our world a better place, then we want you on our team as a Woodworker Apprentice.
Creating Joinery furniture combines art with science, and modern machinery with timeless hand-crafted woodworking techniques. Each piece is guaranteed to last a lifetime, and building it requires great skill, attention to detail, and drive to create the very best. The Apprentice role provides an opportunity to learn these techniques and develop the skills for a successful woodworking career.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Experience with woodworking machinery.
- Strong organizational skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and math skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a small team.
- Passion to connect with others, improve the environment and strengthen our community
- Minimum of 1 year woodworking experience.
- High school diploma or GED
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary and benefit package.
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team.
- A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your resume and a cover letter that includes your salary requirements to [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!