Machinery Maintenance Technician
The Joinery, Portland’s iconic furniture manufacturer, is adding to its team by hiring a full-time and part-time Machinery Maintenance Technician. This role is charged with the critical aspects of machinery and building maintenance that help keep our operation humming.
What we expect from you:
- Experience and aptitude for repair and maintenance of woodworking machinery.
- Strong organizational skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Forklift certified.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a small team.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary and benefit package.
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team.
- A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your resume and cover letter that includes your wage requirements and preference for a full-time or part-time role to [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. We have implemented a variety of policies, guidelines, and safety precautions to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for our employees, partners, and customers.