Customer Service & Bookkeeping Assistant
If you thrive in a work setting with diverse responsibilities and want to build your career by learning key functions across different departments, then we want you on our team as a full-time Customer Service & Bookkeeping Assistant.
This role is based at our Woodstock headquarters and touches a variety of functions across the company. Roughly 50% of your time is devoted to administrative support to the Accounting team, including processing accounts payable and receivable. The balance is spent on the sales floor to provide customer service and support the sales team. This role provides an unparalleled opportunity to learn key aspects of critical job functions.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong organization skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail
- Excellent computer aptitude and ability to learn new software systems
- Strong customer service skills through all communication channels
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a small team
- Passion to connect with others, improve the environment and strengthen our community
Also helpful are experience in customer service, retail sales, and bookkeeping.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive salary and benefit package
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team
- A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices and beautiful products
If this sounds like you, please email your resume, a cover letter including salary requirements, and answers to the following three questions to [email protected]:
- What about your work is most meaningful to you?
- What are you looking for in the next phase of your career, and why?
- Why do you think you are a good fit for this position?
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!