Machinery Maintenance Apprentice
The Joinery, Portland’s iconic furniture manufacturer, is adding to its team by hiring a full- and part-time Machinery Maintenance Apprentice. This role is charged with supporting the critical aspects of machinery maintenance that help keep our operation humming. It also provides the opportunity to utilize woodworking or finishing skills to create beautiful solid wood furniture.
What we expect from you:
- Experience with woodworking machinery and aptitude for repair and maintenance.
- Woodworking or finishing experience.
- Strong organizational skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail.
- Good problem solving and math skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a small team.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive wage and benefit package.
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team.
- A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your resume and cover letter that includes your wage requirements and full/part-time preference to [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. We have implemented a variety of policies, guidelines, and safety precautions to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for our employees, partners, and customers.