The Joinery, Portland’s iconic furniture manufacturer, is hiring a full- and part-time Furniture Finisher. This position requires great skill, attention to detail, and drive to create the very best. The Furniture Finisher sands and applies our proprietary oil finish to our furniture, and is the final quality check before sending to the customer.
What we expect from you:
- Strong organizational skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a small team.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive wage and benefit package.
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team.
- A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices.
If this sounds like you, please email your resume and a cover letter that includes your wage requirements and preference for full- or part-time work to [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. We have implemented a variety of policies, guidelines, and safety precautions to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for our employees, partners, and customers.