The Joinery, Portland’s iconic furniture manufacturer, is hiring full-time Woodworkers. Creating Joinery furniture combines art with science, and modern machinery with timeless hand-crafted woodworking techniques. Each piece is guaranteed to last a lifetime, and building it requires great skill, attention to detail, and drive to create the very best.
What we expect from you:
- Knowledge of woodworking techniques.
- Experience with woodworking machinery.
- Strong organizational skills, adherence to timelines and attention to detail.
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work well independently, as well as part of a small team.
- Minimum of two years woodworking experience.
Experience with an ERP system and domestic hardwoods is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
- A competitive wage and benefit package.
- The opportunity to develop your career as part of a great team.
- A collaborative work environment where teammates are committed to building a better world through leading edge business practices.
If you are interested in joining us, please email your resume and a cover letter that includes your wage requirements and portfolio of pieces you have built to [email protected].
Thank you for your interest in The Joinery!
COVID-19 Safety Precautions
The health and safety of our employees is our top priority. We have implemented a variety of policies, guidelines, and safety precautions to reduce the risk of COVID-19 for our employees, partners, and customers.