The Joinery's Furniture Service Plan
The Joinery’s handcrafted wood furniture is designed for decades of use and enjoyment. To keep the protective finish looking and performing at its best, it does require some maintenance. While this is straightforward and not time-consuming, we recognize that our customers lead busy lives and may benefit from assistance to keep their furniture in great shape.
That’s where we come in. After a hiatus during COVID, The Joinery is restarting our annual Furniture Service Plan for your Joinery pieces within the Portland, OR city limits,* performed in your home by the same expert team that originally finished your furniture. As part of the annual service, our team will perform the following:
- Inspection and surface cleaning
- Hand-sanding where necessary using 600-grit sandpaper
- Spot repairing any dry spots or other inconsistencies in finish
- Repairing surface pen marks, coffee, wine, and watermarks with wet sanding process
- Conditioning the surface with hand-applied Feed-N-Wax
- Inspection of any moveable parts and possible tune up (e.g. drawers, hinges, table extension hardware)
- Leveling cases that do not require removal of contents
Annual Fees for Service:
- 1-2 pieces – $250
- 3-4 pieces – $300
- 5 -8 pieces – $350
- 9 or more - Call for quote
While repairs beyond minor surface scratches or dents are not covered, we offer a 15% discount on services beyond the scope listed above as part of the annual Furniture Service Plan. To sign up for the plan visit one of our showrooms or call us at 503.788.8547.
Subscribers will be invoiced annually on the month of original enrollment, and the renewal can be canceled at any time.
*For our customers outside the Portland city l imites, if you would like additional recommendations on how to maintain your furniture click here. If you are just outside the Portland city limits and would like to get a quote on service please conctact us here.